About the blog owner

My photo
I am the creator of the "What is Goth" website: https://www.whatisgoth.com/

Feel free to ask me anything.

Monday, August 22, 2011

What is Goth?


I created the "What is Goth" website as resource for Goths and anyone wanting to know more about the Goth culture. I was inspired to create the website after looking for Goth information sites and finding that what was out there - was not what I had in mind. The sites were ugly, miss-informed and dated with limited information. As I Goth myself, I knew a fair bit about the culture but, that being said - I still ended up doing heaps of research for the site. I wanted to have examples of every type of Goth fashion, music, home decor, art and movies with lots of pictures and links. Making the site was very time consuming but it was something I was passionate about and driven to do. Viewing the sites statistics and getting emails from people about the site makes it all worth it. I am glad the site has become so popular and that people are enjoying it.  The sites popularity has inspired my to create this blog with articles and reviews about the things that Goths love. I hope you enjoy this blog and feel free to become a part of it!

What is Goth



No comments:

Post a Comment