About the blog owner

My photo
I am the creator of the "What is Goth" website: https://www.whatisgoth.com/

Feel free to ask me anything.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Tarsem Sing's Snow White Movie


Promo Art for Tarsem's Snow White Movie


Lilly Collins will play Snow White


Film director Tarsem Singh (The Cell, The Fall) is working on a new film adaptation of the Brothers Grimm classic tale of Snow White. Phil Collin's beautiful daughter, Lilly Collins, will play the lead and Julia Roberts is cast as the evil queen. The movie is expected to be released in March 2012.

Tarsem is known for his amazing dream-like cinematography...if you have seen The Cell, you know what I'm talking about. It's an artistic level rarely seen in film. Though, he has his work cut out from him as Snow White: A Tale of Terror was pretty good. I have heard rumor that Tarsem's version was meant to be a comedy - which kind of scares me - but one thing is sure - if it's anything like The Cell it will be a dark and visually stunning masterpiece.


Watch the trailer for Snow White: A Tale of Terror:




No comments:

Post a Comment